The Windsor, Highfield Gardens, FY4
- Beautifully Modern Three Bedroom House
- Super Stylish Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Ground Floor WC, Modern Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Off Road Parking, Help to Buy Available
- 10 Year NHBC Certificate
- Viewing Highly Recommended
INTRODUCTION Highfield Gardens is the latest development from Melrose Quality Homes.
Melrose have been building quality residential developments in the north-west for over 25 years and Highfield Gardens will not only provide quality family housing but will also benefit from the immense experience that the Melrose team bring.
The development comprises two, three and four bedroomed family homes providing a small private setting in a very convenient location. The development consists of only 26 homes in total and so does not have the feel of a large new build estate and, moreover, it does not carry any estate charges normally associated with large new build developments. All homes are sold freehold with no annual ground rent or estate management charges to worry about.
The Government Help to Buy scheme is also available on Highfield Gardens so that purchasers are able to take advantage of this very attractive scheme.
All homes come with the Melrose specification which includes items that many new build developments would count as extras.
Local Amenities and Transport Links
Conveniently placed for Blackpool, St Annes, and Lytham, the development is well situated for both bus and road links. As well as the close proximity of all the major food retailers, the development will also be supplemented by a brand new Co-op convenience store which is to be situated at the site entrance.
Surrounding Areas There are excellent rail and road links to Manchester, Liverpool and Preston as well as other centres in the north west. The sea is never far away and the area boasts some fantastic sandy beaches and dunes. If you enjoy scenic landscapes and a country walk, the Lake District and Yorkshire Dales National Parks are only an hour or so away by car.
External -Anthracite coloured uPVC windows with matching fascias and front doors in pastel shades add to the street scene and external appearance
- External tap to the property
- External lights to the front and rear of the property
- Front gardens turfed or landscaped to the approved scheme
- Rear gardens rotivated ready for you to install your personal landscaping scheme
- Dividing fences to rear gardens close boarded 1.8 m high
- The stand out feature of your new home will be the fully fitted kitchen with a choice of finishes, worktops, and up-stands.
- Detached homes feature stainless steel appliances with built-in integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and discreet work surface lighting
- Bespoke luxury sanitaryware
- Chrome heated towel rails
- Tiled areas in bathrooms and en-suites by Porcelanosa.
- Ground floors fitted with chrome sockets and switches
- TV and satellite points provided in the appropriate ground floor areas and also in the master bedrooms.
- All properties have the benefit of gas central heating with high efficiency boiler and panel radiators.
- Mains pressure hot water provided in all properties via either a Combi boiler or a mains fed hot water cylinder.
- Power and light provided to all integral garages.
The Melrose group of companies, based in Blackpool Lancashire, specialises in all aspects of land and property in the North West. Over 25 years we have grown into a comprehensive property group offering homes for sale, homes for rent, commercial offices and shops for rent as well as development land for sale. Specialising in affordable housing for registered state landlords and providers, we are able take care of the whole process in house from land purchase to completed project handover.
DESCRIPTION Ground Floor
Lounge / Kitchen / Dining Room
7885 max x 4724 (25'10" max x 15'5")
1956 x 860 (6'1" x 2'9")
4414 x 2655 (14'5" x 8'8")
3358 x 2655 (11'0" x 8'8")
2250 x 1956 (7'4" x 6'1")
1861 x 1956 (6'1" x 6'5")