Pedders Lane, South Shore, FY4
- Stunning Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Cottage
- Spacious Living Room, Fully Fitted Kitchen Diner
- Three-Piece Bathroom Suite, Garage
- Multi-Car Driveway, Beautiful Size Garden
- Sought After Location
- Viewing Highly Recommended
LOUNGE 19' 10" x 11' 10" (6.07m x 3.62m) Upvc double glazed window to front, uPVC double glazed opaque entrance door, gas fire with feature surround, radiator, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor landing.
KITCHEN 17' 7" x 6' 0" (5.36m x 1.84m) Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over and drawers, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge and cooker, two uPVC double glazed windows to side, double radiator, wall mounted combination boiler, open plan to dining area.
DINING AREA 10' 7" x 9' 1" (3.25m x 2.79m) Upvc double glazed window to rear, uPVC double glazed window to side, radiator, uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
BATHROOM Fitted with a three-piece suite comprising deep panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, full height tiling to all walls, uPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, tiled flooring, timber panelled ceiling.
BEDROOM 1 11' 10" x 8' 0" (3.61m x 2.46m) Upvc double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes with full-length mirrored sliding doors, double radiator, wall lighting.
BEDROOM 2 8' 7" x 5' 6" (2.64m x 1.7m) Upvc double glazed window to rear, radiator.
EXTERNALLY To the side of the property is a multi-vehicle driveway with gated access leading to garage with up and over door, the rear garden has a lovely size lawned space with planted borders.
WORDS FROM OUR VENDOR The property was built approx 1875. It was built by the Cardwell family under the provisions of Cuthbert Cardwells will. Cuthbert was a farmer on the Lytham road with about 30 acres of land. His heirs built it and was tenanted until approx 1930 when it was sold.
At the time it was built, this area was known as Bispham Hawes, then The Roughs and also Rough Lane until it became Pedders Lane in early 1900s. The house number has also changed frequently as more houses were built. I believe this and the adjoining cottage would have been some of the earliest built in this Lane.