Newton Drive, Stanley Park, FY3
- Well Presented Two Double Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
- Spacious Lounge and Dining/Sitting Room
- Brilliant Breakfast Kitchen, Close to All Amenities
- Sunny Rear Garden, Close to Stanley Park
- Ideal First Time Buy, Gas Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazing
- Sold With NO CHAIN, Viewing Highly Recommended
LOUNGE 18' 0" x 11' 5" (5.49m x 3.49m) Wooden flooring, feature fireplace, radiator, double glazed window to front.
SITTING/DINING ROOM 13' 5" x 11' 1" (4.11m x 3.38m) Tiled flooring, radiator, window to side, open to:
KITCHEN 15' 7" x 11' 6" (4.75m x 3.53m) Fitted with a matching range of both base and eye level units with complimentary worktop space over and tiled splashbacks. Oven, hob and extractor fan. Sink and drainer. Radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear and door leading to garden.
BATHROOM 7' 6" x 6' 5" (2.31m x 1.98m) Fully tiled modern bathroom with a three piece suite in white comprising shower fitted over panelled corner bath, wash hand basin and low level WC. Double glazed window to side.
BEDROOM ONE 13' 3" x 11' 4" (4.05m x 3.47m) Fitted carpet, radiator, double glazed window to front.
BEDROOM TWO 14' 4" x 11' 4" (4.39m x 3.46m) Wooden flooring, radiator, double glazed window to rear. WC and wash hand basin.
EXTERNAL Low maintenance paved rear garden with rear gated access.