Highfield Fisheries & Leisure Lodge Park, Ghants Lane, FY6
- Impressive Two Bedroom Lodge
- Lounge, Open Plan Dining Kitchen
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
- Beautiful Rural Location
- Beautiful Rural Location
Debonair, is a stunning example of how traditional features can successfully blend with the best in modern design. The mix of warm muted colours and carefully toned fabrics create a relaxing country home feel throughout the living, kitchen/dining area, whilst fixtures and fittings deliver the best in style, efficiency, and convenience.
The Debonair 8 interior is the epitome of country home living. The lounge has freestanding 2 and 3 seater settees with homely fabrics and contrasting stag and bolster cushions. The living room also features a log-burner-style electric fire in a traditional mantelpiece setting.
The farmhouse-style dining table is complemented by matching chairs which continue the country theme.
The Debonair 8 has a fully fitted farmhouse-style kitchen benefiting from an integrated oven and 5 ring gas hob, electric cooker hood, and integrated fridge freezer. The kitchen units are a mixture of standard and glass-fronted doors for an added touch of elegance.
The main bedroom continues the traditional styling with beautiful built-in furniture and a kingsize bed. Light floods into the bedroom through the large three-quarter height window and the bedroom is completed with an en-suite comprising washbasin and WC.
The second bedroom features two single beds and a built-in wardrobe with overbed storage.
The main shower room has a large shower cubicle, stylish countertop washbasin with a storage cabinet below, WC, and external extractor fan.
The en-suite to the main bedroom has a washbasin with a mirror above and WC.
- 38 x 13 foot - 2 bed / sleeps 6
- Double glazing
- Combi boiler - gas central heating throughout
- Open plan living area
- Fully integrated kitchen with floor to ceiling fridge & freezer, sink, 5 burner hob & extractor, oven and grill
- Unique segregated kitchen, dining and living area
- Living room has a feature electric fireplace & 2 & 3 seater sofa with pull out double bed
- Dining area with free-standing dining table and 4 chairs
- Front opening doors leading to large UPVC sun decking area
- Family bathroom with toilet, sink, under sink storage cupboard, and walk-in shower
- Spare bedroom with storage and two single beds
- Large master bedroom with storage and vanity area
- En-suite toilet
WHAT'S INCLUDED - 2022 site fees
- New UPVC sun decking, skirting, and up and over steps and handrails
- New block paved driveway
- All furniture, fixtures & fittings
- Digital TV aerial supply and connection
- Gas & electric safety tests
- 2 x 47kg gas bottles
LOCATION - Located on our new Lake View development
- Private gated development with fob access
- Metres from one of our fishing lakes
- Plot has a private landscaped garden to the side and rear
- Private parking for 1 car, but just metres from a large car park