Crossland Road, South Shore, FY4
- Charming Three Bedroom End Garden Terrace
- Two Reception Rooms, Open Plan Fitted Kitchen
- Three Piece Family Bathroom, Ideal First Time Buy
- Enclosed Rear Courtyard, Open Aspect to Rear
- uPVC Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating
- Sold With NO CHAIN, Viewing Highly Recommended
LOUNGE 11' 1" x 10' 5" (3.4m x 3.2m) Fitted carpet, feature fireplace, uPVC double glazed widow to front.
DINING ROOM 14' 9" x 13' 1" (4.5m x 4.0m) Fitted carpet, radiator, sliding doors to rear and open to:
KITCHEN 10' 2" x 5' 2" (3.1m x 1.6m) Fitted with a matching range of both base and eye level units with worktop space over. Oven with gas hob over. Space for appliances. Stainless steel sink and drainer. uPVC double glazed window to rear.
BEDROOM ONE 12' 5" x 9' 10" (3.8m x 3.0m) Fitted carpet, fitted wardrobe, radiator, uPVC double glazed window to rear.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 2" x 9' 2" (3.1m x 2.8m) Fitted carpet, radiator, uPVC double glazed window to front.
BEDROOM THREE 7' 10" x 5' 6" (2.4m x 1.7m) Fitted carpet, radiator, uPVC double glazed window to front.
BATHROOM 6' 2" x 6' 2" (1.9m x 1.9m) Fitted with a three piece suite in white comprising shower over panelled bath, wash hand basin and low level WC. Frosted uPVC double glazed window to rear.
EXTERNAL Enclosed rear courtyard style garden. Open aspect views to rear.